In connection with the restructuring and expansion of its activities, Index Consulting Company is looking for a Project Coordinator.
• Coordination of the above project;
• Control of project implementation on time;
• Compulsory site visits at project sites (field trips outside Tashkent);
• Interaction and support of regular contact with a team of experts and managers (leaders) of the project;
• Coordination of coordination of actions between all project participants, the Customer and other interested parties;
• Documentation support of the project (reports, analysis, monitoring, correspondence between project participants and various departments, etc.);
• Preparation of project activities, meetings, negotiations with existing and potential partners within the framework of the project;
• Conducting negotiations in the interests of the Company, defending its interests in relations with customers and partners;
• Oral and written translation of documents from and into Uzbek, Russian and English;
• Carrying out periodic reviews of their own work and providing relevant reports to senior management;
• Compliance with the company's internal labor regulations;
• Fulfillment of other tasks in accordance with the content of the position within the framework of the project in accordance with the Terms of Reference of the Customer.
• Higher education in one of the specialties: Engineering, Management, Business Administration;
• At least 3 years of work experience in the specialty;
• Competent knowledge of Uzbek, Russian and English languages;
• Organizational skills, communication skills, punctuality
• Knowledge and proficiency in computer programs (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• High level of organization, responsibility, attentiveness, resistance to stress, ability to make optimal decisions in non-standard situations
• Readiness for self-education and knowledge acquisition
• Experience in project activities is an advantage
• Employment in accordance with the Legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
• Opportunities for learning;
• Comfortable office in the city center;
• Competitive salary;
• Clear perspectives;
• All other conditions discussed with each candidate individually.
The role of the specialist is to assess and monitor the environmental and social impacts of the company's current and future projects and manage the consequences of such impacts within investment projects. The functional range of duties of a specialist will include:
- assessment and monitoring of the impact of the project (s) on the environment, the study of social and management risks in the short and long term for each of the parties to the project (s);
- providing support to the senior specialists of the company in the management and monitoring of environmental requirements and the land acquisition and resettlement plan within the projects;
- conducting internal and coordination activities with relevant/stakeholders on environmental activities/resettlement/project requirements;
- identifying ways to expand and develop environmental protection policies within investment projects and their subsequent implementation;
- experience in preparation of "Environmental Impact Statements (EIA)", "Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)", "Environmental Management Plans (EMP)", "Environmental Impact Statements (EPS)" and other interim reports at various stages of the project(s).
Education - Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the fields of environmental protection (EP), social sciences, natural resource management or similar fields. Applicants with a legal background will also be considered for this position.
At least 2 years of professional experience in the positions of a novice environmental specialist or positions that include the study and implementation of legal acts, and various legal activities in investment projects. Applicants without work experience will be considered as a second priority.
Specific experience: experience in investment projects financed by international financial institutions (IFIs) will be a significant advantage.
- Knowledge and proficiency in MS Office software (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- knowledge of the basics of conducting business correspondence through Google Workplace (Google Mail);
- high organization, responsibility, attentiveness, resistance to stress, ability to make optimal decisions in non-standard situations;
- readiness for self-education and knowledge acquisition;
- organizational skills, communication skills, punctuality;
- well-groomed appearance.