Education - Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the fields of environmental protection (EP), social sciences, natural resource management or similar fields. Applicants with a legal background will also be considered for this position.
At least 2 years of professional experience in the positions of a novice environmental specialist or positions that include the study and implementation of legal acts, and various legal activities in investment projects. Applicants without work experience will be considered as a second priority.
Specific experience: experience in investment projects financed by international financial institutions (IFIs) will be a significant advantage.
- Knowledge and proficiency in MS Office software (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- knowledge of the basics of conducting business correspondence through Google Workplace (Google Mail);
- high organization, responsibility, attentiveness, resistance to stress, ability to make optimal decisions in non-standard situations;
- readiness for self-education and knowledge acquisition;
- organizational skills, communication skills, punctuality;
- well-groomed appearance.
Required work experience: 1-3 years
Full time, full day
The role of the specialist is to assess and monitor the environmental and social impacts of the company's current and future projects and manage the consequences of such impacts within investment projects. The functional range of duties of a specialist will include:
- assessment and monitoring of the impact of the project (s) on the environment, the study of social and management risks in the short and long term for each of the parties to the project (s);
- providing support to the senior specialists of the company in the management and monitoring of environmental requirements and the land acquisition and resettlement plan within the projects;
- conducting internal and coordination activities with relevant/stakeholders on environmental activities/resettlement/project requirements;
- identifying ways to expand and develop environmental protection policies within investment projects and their subsequent implementation;
- experience in preparation of "Environmental Impact Statements (EIA)", "Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)", "Environmental Management Plans (EMP)", "Environmental Impact Statements (EPS)" and other interim reports at various stages of the project(s).
If you are interested or have questions regarding the positions, please contact our HR Department.
tel.: +998(90) 902-80-52